Table of Contents
Bubbaroo’s beautiful Bamboo Muslin Wraps are so luxuriously soft – you’ll want one for yourself!
The Bamboo Muslin Wraps feel so soft and light, they almost float! The wraps feature breathable natural fibres that are gentle on baby’s skin. Each wrap is generously sized at 120 x 120cm and tested to ensure that there are no harmful substances.
Bubbaroo Bamboo Muslin Wraps are so versatile. They’re very light and great for summer but of course they can be used all year round. We’ve come up with 7 ways you can use our Bamboo Muslin Wraps:
Swaddle with Muslin
1) As a swaddle wrap – great for new babies – especially those born in the warmer summer months. Bamboo makes a lovely light wrap for those hot summer days.
2) Use the wrap so you can breastfeed your baby discreetly. The soft muslin, is so light and breathable, your baby will feed in luxurious comfort. A muslin cover can also stop an inquisitive baby from being distracted during a feed so you can make sure they are getting a full feed every time. You can also throw the wrap over your shoulder when you burp your baby – it needs to be done, so why not do it in style!
3) Use the Bamboo Muslin Wraps as a cover up in the harsh Australian sun. Cover baby’s legs from the sun while out and about in the pram. You could also use the wrap to block out the sun from the car window on a long trip.
4) You can quickly lay the wrap on the floor when you’re out and about so that baby can play. You could even use it at home on the floor or outside on the grass to easily allow for that all important tummy time.
5) For older toddlers and children it could be used as a comforting and soothing sleep time aid. My daughter still sleeps with her “Muzzie” muslin (although it’s not as luxurious as the ones we created for Bubbaroo).
6) Bassinet sheet – its the perfect fit for a bassinet sheet. Babies can out grow the bassinet so quickly so it’s economical not to buy a specially fitted sheet for the short period of time that baby might be in the bassinet!
Stylish Scarf or Sarong
7) Use it yourself as a stylish scarf or beach sarong. The soft colours coordinate easily with summer whites and soft pastels. As your child grows the Muslin wrap can be used to make cubbies or dress up as a super hero. The possibilities are endless…
Why not check out Top 12 Sexiest ways to tie a sarong
Bubbaroo Bamboo Muslin Wraps are available in Pink & Mocha or Teal & Mocha either as a single wrap $20 or in a beautiful 3 pack gift box $54.95. The 3 pack makes the ideal Christmas gift stylish, beautiful and functional.